We are a friendly and inclusive club and new members are always welcome no matter what your ability. Join us for a taster session on one of our training nights before making any commitment to join.
- Twice-weekly coached training sessions and regular social runs
- Access to the clubhouse facilities on training nights and before home fixtures
- Wear the club vest with pride, participate in a number of inclusive club handicap competitions as well as historic inter-club competitions
- Regular social events throughout the year, and access to the club’s private strava group and virtual challenges
- Registration with England Athletics. You should receive a competition licence card each year which will show your registration number. This will enable you to avoid the “unaffiliated” surcharge – usually £2 – that is added to the entry fee for most open races. Your registration pack will also include details of other offers and discounts. You can use the licence card to prove your membership in order to qualify for the discounts shown below.
- Cross country racing – all cross-country races organised by Ranelagh are free of charge. In addition the club pays the affiliation fees for cross-country Leagues and the entry fees for the Surrey League.
- Road racing – Ranelagh organises two open road races each year, the Ranelagh 10K and the Ranelagh Half and runs a summer road running Grand Prix series.
|Under 20 or Student||£20|
|Retired and over 60||£25|