- By entering the Ranelagh Harriers Richmond Half Marathon, I confirm that I will be 17 years or over on race day and that I am medically fit to compete.
- I also declare that I have no medical disabilities that will endanger me or others participating in the event.
- I accept that I enter at my own risk and that the organisers and sponsors will in no way be held responsible for any personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property before, during or after the event.
- I also accept that if I am entering this race on behalf of another person, I am authorised by them to accept these Terms & Conditions on their behalf.
- I will also take the responsibility to ensure that they are aware of any further information provided about this race e.g. confirmation and race information emails.
Refunds, Cancellations or Deferrals
- All entries are non-refundable and cannot be deferred if you are unable to run.
- The only exception to this is pregnancy. If you become pregnant between now and race day, we can offer a refund or a deferral for up to 2 years.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation (by us), we will refund all entries (less fees).
- In the event that the race has to be postponed due to inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control, entries will be carried forward to another date (to be advised).
- You can transfer your number to someone else for a £5 admin fee up to 1 week before race day.
- To do this please login to your registration via the link on your confirmation email and enter the email of the person to whom you want to transfer your race place. That person will then be emailed an invitation to register and pay the £5 fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the transfer process.
- Any transfer requests after this date cannot be guaranteed.
Earphones & Headphones
Earphones and headphones are banned in this race in line with UK Athletics rules for the safety of runners in all road races that are not closed to traffic.
- The personal information gathered when placing your order will be used for administering the event such as contacting you by phone or email to check details or to correct an address typo for example.
- Users of this may include the race organisers and also any appointed third party such as the race management provider or an official photographer.
- Certain details such as your name, event category and running club, but not contact data, may appear on various results websites, results emails, text messages and could even appear in newspapers.